Tuesday June 5, 2018 Time of Meeting: 01.30-02.30 PM (Note: moved to June 6, 2018 13:30 @K101),
- Dr. Lee Newman, Associate Professor, director of Biotechnology Program
Faculty of Science, Mahidol U. (MUSC):
- Dr.Sittiwat Lerdsiri, Dean of MUSC
- Dr.Kunyarat Supaibunwattana, Associate Dean of MUSC
- Dr. Siravit Sitprija, Chairman, Department of Biology
- Dr. Prayad Pokethitiyook, Program Director of Bioresources and Environmental Biology (BE) and the available committee members.
Dinner meeting with BE committee and executive members at a vegan restaurant in Bangkok around 17.30 (time and place will be announced via the LINE group)
Stay in: The Sukosol Hotel
Wednesday – June 6, 2018
- 9:30 – 11:45 N506 – Meet with 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students and their parents
- 11:45 – 13:00 Lunch Break
- 13:30 – 14:30 Meeting with Chairman of Biology and faculty staff members, Dr. Newman will present the latest research at SUNY-ESF
- 14.30 – 15.30 Meeting w/ Bioresources and Environmental Biology faculty to discuss problems regarding facility provided by ESF for our exchange students, etc.
- 15:00 onward Tour of Bangkok & Depart to hotel